CORRECTED-US STOCKS-Energy shares lead Wall St higher as earnings get into gear
(Corrects 2nd bullet point and paragraph 11 to show Brent crude at four-month high, not five-month high)
* All 10 S&P sectors trade higher
* Brent crude hits 4-month high
* Alcoa shares drop after earnings report
* Financials gain as JPMorgan set to kick off bank earnings
* Indexes up: Dow 0.99 pct, S&P 0.93 pct, Nasdaq 0.73 pct
By Lewis Krauskopf
April 12 (Reuters) - Wall Street gained on Tuesday, led by surging energy shares that were buttressed by rising oil prices, while Alcoa kicked off an expected tepid corporate earnings season.
All 10 S&P sectors were higher in afternoon trading. Energy shares jumped 3 percent, with oil majors Exxon Mobil and Chevron giving two of the biggest boosts to the S&P 500. Continuación...