US STOCKS-Surging energy shares boost Wall St as earnings kick off
* All 10 S&P sectors close higher
* Oil prices hit four-month highs
* Alcoa shares drop after earnings report
* Financials gain as JPMorgan set to begin bank results
* Indexes up: Dow 0.94 pct, S&P 0.97 pct, Nasdaq 0.8 pct (Updates with close of U.S. markets)
By Lewis Krauskopf
April 12 (Reuters) - Wall Street gained on Tuesday, led by surging energy shares that were buttressed by rising oil prices, as investors scooped up equities at the start of corporate earnings season.
All 10 S&P sectors closed higher and the Dow industrials posted their best day in about a month.
Energy shares jumped 2.8 percent, with oil majors Exxon Mobil and Chevron giving two of the biggest boosts to the S&P 500. Continuación...