US STOCKS-Apple, energy shares weigh on Wall St, but week shows gains
* Indexes tally 7th up week in past 9
* Crude down ahead of producer meeting
* Apple off after report on iPhone production cuts
* Financials snap 5-day winning streak
* Indexes down: Dow 0.16 pct, S&P 0.1 pct, Nasdaq 0.16 pct (Updates with close of U.S. markets)
By Lewis Krauskopf
April 15 (Reuters) - Wall Street dipped on Friday as oil price declines weighed on energy shares and Apple dragged on the market, but major indexes still posted gains for the week.
Energy was the worst performing sector, ending down 1.3 percent. Oil prices fell as traders and analysts anticipate a weekend meeting of major oil exporters will do little to clear global oversupply quickly.
Apple shares dropped 2 percent, the biggest drag on the S&P 500 and Nasdaq. The Nikkei business daily reported that the company will continue its reduced production of iPhones in light of sluggish sales. Continuación...