REFILE-UPDATE 2-Constellation Brands forecast hit by higher costs to meet beer demand
(Corrects spelling of United in paragraph 3)
* Expects Mexican brewery expansion costs to double to $1.1 bln
* Sees higher costs hurting free cash flow in 2015
* Fourth-quarter adjusted profit tops analysts' estimate
* Sees full-year adjusted EPS $3.95-$4.15 vs est $3.95
* Shares down 5 percent; were up in early trading
By Siddharth Cavale
April 9 (Reuters) - Constellation Brands Inc said it expects to spend up to $1.1 billion - almost double its previous forecast - to increase capacity at a Mexican brewery, hurting its full-year profit and cash flow forecasts and sending its shares down 5 percent.
The company, which makes Svedka Vodka and Robert Mondavi wine, also reported a better-than-expected fourth-quarter quarter profit, helped by strong sales of beers such as Corona and Modelo in the United States. Continuación...