China stocks up at midday led by financial charge, Hong Kong slides
* CSI300 +1.3 pct, SSEC +0.7 pct
* HSI -1.9 pct, HSCE -1.4 pct
* China announced deposit insurance plan Sunday
* China HSBC flash PMI flat in November
* Mainland rally on liquidity, Hong Kong corrects on fundamentals - analysts
By Pete Sweeney
SHANGHAI, Dec 1 (Reuters) - China and Hong Kong stocks had mixed morning sessions on Monday as investors took divergent views on the implications of a deposit insurance draft plan, with bank shares in Shanghai rising even as Hong Kong traders continued to sell them off.
The mainland market's rally petered out after the release of a manufacturing surveys showing growth in Chinese factories stalled in November.
Earlier, mainland markets had risen as investors saw hope for more liquidity injections going forward, even as Hong Kong looked set to post its largest decline since October as punters there look skeptically at fundamentals. Continuación...