MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Jan 13
DUBAI Jan 13 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch of their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia buoyed by benign China trade data, dollar slips vs yen
* Oil dives anew, falling 5 pct on Goldman downgrade, outages
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Gulf markets edge down as oil drops; Saudi banks strong
* PRECIOUS-Gold holds near one-month high on falling oil, equities
* MIDEAST MONEY-Austerity? Not for us, say rich Gulf states as oil slides
* Malaysia mega-bank merger called off - The Edge Financial Daily
* Obama, Netanyahu discuss Iran talks, Palestinian ICC move Continuación...