US STOCKS-Wall St set to open mixed on tepid data
* April retail sales unchanged from March
* Import prices fall for 10th straight month
* Macy's, Ralph Lauren down after results
* AmEx, Delta rise on buybacks, dividend hikes
* Futures: Dow down 6 pts, S&P up 2.50 pts, Nasdaq up 11 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Wednesday after data showed that the U.S. economy was struggling to make a strong rebound after meager first-quarter growth.
U.S. retail sales were unchanged in April as households cut back on purchases of automobiles and other big-ticket items.
Import prices fell for a 10th straight month in April, while weekly applications for home mortgages were down as interest rates rose to the highest level since March. Continuación...