US STOCKS-Wall St pares early gains on weak data, bond market swings
* April retail sales unchanged from March
* Import prices fall for 10th straight month
* Macy's, Ralph Lauren down after results
* DuPont falls despite winning proxy fight with Peltz
* Tech stocks rise, with Microsoft leading gains
* Indexes up: Dow 0.03 pct, S&P 0.1 pct, Nasdaq 0.2 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 13 (Reuters) - Wall Street pared early gains in choppy trading as tepid economic data and a renewed selloff in the bond market more than offset a flurry of corporate deals on Wednesday.
U.S. retail sales were unchanged in April as households cut back on purchases of automobiles and other big-ticket items. Continuación...