US STOCKS-Wall St slips after weak economic data
* Industrial output falls for 5th straight month
* Consumer sentiment lowest since October
* El Pollo Loco, King Digital fall after results
* Netflix touches record-high after report of China entry
* Indexes down: Dow 0.1 pct, S&P 0.1 pct, Nasdaq 0.2 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 15 (Reuters) - U.S. shares were slightly lower on Friday as weak economic data pointed to a lack of momentum in the economy.
Industrial output slipped 0.3 percent, weighed down by a decline in production by mining companies and utilities. Economists had forecast a rise of 0.1 percent.
U.S. consumer sentiment also fell more than expected in May and was at the lowest level since October. Continuación...