US STOCKS-Wall St lower at open; Fed minutes awaited
* Fed minutes expected at 2:00 p.m. ET
* Southwest Airlines leads fall in airline stocks
* Yahoo bounces back from sharp selloff on Tuesday
* Lowe's down as profit misses estimates
* Indexes down: Dow up 0.1 pcts, S&P 0.2 pct, Nasdaq 0.3 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 20 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell in early trading on Wednesday as investors waited for the release of minutes from last month's Federal Reserve meeting for clues on when interest rates would be increased.
Most U.S. Treasuries prices were higher, with yields hitting a session high, as concerns about Greece's ability to meet its debt payments renewed safe-haven demand for bonds ahead of the release of details of the Fed's meeting.
The minutes of meeting are due at 2:00 p.m. ET (1800 GMT). Continuación...