US STOCKS-Wall St muted before Fed minutes
* Fed minutes expected at 2:00 p.m. ET
* Economists still expect rate hike in Q3
* Southwest Airlines leads fall in airline stocks
* Yahoo bounces back from sharp selloff on Tuesday
* Indexes: Dow up 0.03 pct, S&P down 0.01 pct, Nasdaq down 0.01 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 20 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed in late morning trading on Wednesday, recovering from a fall in earlier in the session, as investors await the minutes from last month's Federal Reserve meeting for clues on when interest rates will be increased.
U.S. 30-year Treasuries bond prices fell, prompted by worries that the Fed possibly had a stronger conviction to raise rates than previously thought.
The minutes of meeting are due at 2:00 p.m. ET (1800 GMT). Continuación...