US STOCKS-U.S. stocks tread water as Fed minutes loom
* Fed minutes expected at 2:00 p.m. ET
* Economists still expect rate hike in Q3
* Southwest Airlines leads fall in airline stocks
* Yahoo bounces back from sharp selloff on Tuesday
* Indexes down: Dow 0.09 pct, S&P and Nasdaq 0.07 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 20 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed, staying near their record highs, in quiet afternoon trading on Wednesday as investors await the minutes from last month's Federal Reserve meeting for hints on when interest rates will be increased.
Stock market volumes have been subdued in recent sessions ahead of the details of the April 28-29 policy meeting and as the quarterly earnings season draws to a close.
The minutes of meeting are due at 2:00 p.m. ET (1800 GMT). Continuación...