US STOCKS-Futures turn negative as core inflation rises
* April CPI up 0.1 pct vs 0.2 rise in March
* Core inflation at highest since January 2013
* Yellen speaks at 1:00 p.m.
* Aeropostle slumps after results
* Futures down: Dow 23 pts, S&P 3.75 pts, Nasdaq 3 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 22 (Reuters) - U.S. stock futures reverse course to trade lower on Friday after data showed consumer prices moderated in April but core inflation rose, suggesting the Federal Reserve would remain on track to raise interest rates later this year.
The Labor Department said its Consumer Price Index rose 0.1 percent last month, while the so-called core CPI, which strips out food and energy costs, increased 0.3 percent, the largest gain since January 2013.
The data comes a few hours ahead of Fed Chair Janet Yellen's take on the economy that investors will peruse for clues on the timing of a rate hike. Continuación...