US STOCKS-U.S. stocks fall the most in three weeks as dollar soars
* Strong data pushes dollar to one-month high
* Apple weighs the most on S&P and Nasdaq
* Time Warner Cable up on Charter deal
* Indexes down: Dow 1.01 pct, S&P 0.96 pct, Nasdaq 1.13 pct
* Indexes gains for month fall below 2 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks recorded their steepest fall in three weeks in morning trading on Tuesday as positive economic data added to the gains in the dollar and sent it soaring to a one-month high.
The dollar was hovering at an eight-year high against the yen and a one-month peak against a basket of other big currencies.
"A strong dollar is going to hurt exports and the revenue line of companies, which wasn't strong to begin with," said Rick Fier, director of trading at Conifer Securities in New York. Continuación...