US STOCKS-Wall St set to open higher
* Stock has their worst day in 3 weeks on Tuesday
* Dollar hits new 8-year high after brief retreat
* Michael Kors slumps on slowest ever sales growth
* Tiffany gains as results beat estimates
* Futures up: Dow 26 pts, S&P 2.5 pts, Nasdaq 6.50 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were set to open higher on Wednesday, a day after notching their steepest fall in three weeks as the dollar enjoyed its biggest rally in two years.
That rally was spurred by buoyant U.S. economic data on Tuesday, which fueled expectations that an interest rate hike could come sooner rather than later this year.
The strong dollar, which means that U.S. companies earn less when sales abroad are brought back, and concerns about Greece has weighed heavily on Wall Street. Continuación...