US STOCKS-Wall St rises as Greece worries abate
* Euro rises against dollar as Greece default fears fade
* Michael Kors slumps on weak sales; weighs on rivals
* Airlines snap 5-day losing streak as oil prices fall
* Tiffany gains as results beat estimates
* Indexes up: Dow 0.6 pct, S&P 0.7 pct, Nasdaq 0.9 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose higher in afternoon trading on Wednesday, on track for their best day since mid-May, on reports that Greece would avoid a default.
The reports of Greece and its creditors moving close to striking a deal pushed the euro higher against the dollar, which had been rallying since Tuesday.
The rally was spurred by buoyant U.S. economic data, which fueled expectations of an interest rate hike sooner rather than later. Continuación...