CORRECTED-US STOCKS-Wall St set to open up on strong ADP jobs data
(Corrects drop in U.S. trade deficit to 19.2 percent from 26.6 percent in 7th paragraph)
* Private employers added 201,000 jobs in May vs est. 200,000
* U.S. trade deficit narrows in April
* ECB leaves cost of borrowing unchanged
* Synchronoss jumps on reports of possible sale
* Futures up: Dow 79 pts, S&P 8 pts, Nasdaq 30.25 pts
By Tanya Agrawal
June 3 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open higher after data showed that the U.S. private sector added more jobs than expected in May and the European Central Bank left interest rates unchanged at record lows.
U.S. private employers added 201,000 jobs last month, a report by a payrolls processor ADP showed, higher than the 165,000 additions in April and economists' estimate of a gain of 200,000 for May. Continuación...