US STOCKS-Wall St rises as Greece worries fade, data impresses
* Greece's lenders signal willingness to compromise
* U.S. private employers add more jobs than forecast in May
* U.S. trade deficit narrows in April
* Synchronoss jumps on reports of possible sale
* Indexes up: Dow 0.69 pct, S&P 0.42 pct, Nasdaq 0.60 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
June 3 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose in late morning trading on Wednesday on growing hopes that Greece would avert a default and as strong domestic data suggested the U.S. economic recovery was on track.
Greece's international creditors signaled they were ready to compromise to avert a debt default, with the country's prime minister expected to hear the terms of the plan later on Wednesday.
"Greece is driving the market sentiment today," said Marshall Gause, chief executive officer of Geneva Fund Partners in Denver, Colorado. Continuación...