US STOCKS-Futures cut some losses after weekly jobs data
* Weekly jobless claims fall
* No resolution as yet on Greece debt crisis
* Dollar at almost three-week low
* T-mobil, Dish rise on reports of merger
* Futures down: Dow 65 pts, S&P 8 pts, Nasdaq 25 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
June 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stock futures, weighed down by a selloff in global bond markets, trimmed some losses after weekly employment data showed U.S. jobless claims fell more than expected.
Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped to 276,000 for the week ended May 30. Economists had forecast claims falling to 279,000.
The numbers point to a resilience in the labor market despite moderate economic growth and come a day ahead of the monthly jobs data. Continuación...