US STOCKS-Wall St lower; Dow sets course for fourth week of loss
* Nasdaq, S&P 500 on course for third week of losses
* Wall St banks expect Fed rate hike in September
* Airline stocks fall on comments from as Qatar Airways
* Tesla up as Gigafactory plans gets boost
* Indexes down: Dow 0.15 pct, S&P 0.22 pct, Nasdaq 0.32 pct (Adds details, changes comment and updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
June 8 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell in late morning trading on Monday as investors weighed the prospect of the Federal Reserve raising interest rates as soon as September, after Friday's strong jobs report.
The declines put the Nasdaq and S&P 500 on course for their third week of losses in a row and the Dow for its fourth.
The stronger-than-expected jobs data for May and a pickup in wages were the latest signs of improved momentum in the economy, prompting expectations of a rate hike coming sooner rather than later. Continuación...