US STOCKS-U.S. stocks fall as rate hike prospects spook investors
* U.S. small business confidence in May hits 5-month high
* April job openings and labor turnover numbers expected later
* Lululemon up after raising full-year forecast
* Burlington Stores fall after results
* Indexes down: Dow 0.14 pct, S&P 0.16 pct, Nasdaq 0.52 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
June 9 (Reuters) - Wall Street fell in early trading on Tuesday, following three straight sessions of losses, on growing speculation that the Federal Reserve could raise interest rates as soon as September.
Concerns about a rate hike pushed the blue-chip Dow index slipped into negative territory for 2015 on Monday, while the S&P 500 and Nasdaq touched their lowest levels in over a month.
Data on Monday showed U.S. small business confidence rose to a five-month high in May, with owners expecting a solid improvement in profits, which bodes well for the economy's prospects in the months ahead. Continuación...