US STOCKS-Wall St set to open higher as selloff eases
* U.S. dollar hits three-week low
* Weekly applications for home mortgages rise
* HCC Insurance jumps on $7.5 bln offer
* Francesca's Holdings slumps after results
* Futures up: Dow 42 pts, S&P 6 pts, Nasdaq 7.5 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
June 10 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open higher on Wednesday, a day after the S&P 500 snapped a three-day losing streak as a selloff in the equities market took a breather.
U.S. stocks ended flat on Tuesday as financial and consumer staples stocks bounced.
Applications for U.S. home mortgages rose last week, while interest rates hit their highest level since November 2014, data released on Wednesday showed. Continuación...