RPT-US STOCKS-Wall St set to open higher as selloff eases
(Repeats to additional subscribers with no change to text)
* U.S. dollar hits three-week low
* Weekly applications for home mortgages rise
* HCC Insurance jumps on $7.5 bln offer
* Francesca's Holdings slumps after results
* Futures up: Dow 42 pts, S&P 6 pts, Nasdaq 7.5 pts
By Tanya Agrawal
June 10 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open higher on Wednesday, a day after the S&P 500 snapped a three-day losing streak as a selloff in the equities market took a breather.
U.S. stocks ended flat on Tuesday as financial and consumer staples stocks bounced. Continuación...