US STOCKS-Wall St set to open lower as Greek crisis deepens
* Fed meeting in focus this week
* Greece has to pay $1.8 bln by end of this month
* June manufacturing activity in New York State slows
* Dealertrack soars on $4 bln deal
* Futures down: Dow 110 pts, S&P 12 pts, Nasdaq 27 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
June 15 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open weaker on Monday, for the second straight session as late-minute talks between Greece and its creditors collapsed.
U.S. stocks closed lower on Friday as Greek debt talks stalled and as concern over how soon the U.S. Federal Reserve might raise interest rates kept investors cautious.
Talks between Greece and its creditors broke up after less than an hour, raising prospects of Athens being unable to repay $1.8 billion dollars owed to the International Monetary Fund by the end of this month. Continuación...