US STOCKS-Wall St opens lower as Greek crisis deepens
* Fed meeting in focus this week
* Greece has to pay $1.8 bln by end of this month
* U.S. industrial production falls in May
* Dealertrack soars on $4 bln deal
* Indexes down: Dow 1 pct, S&P 0.9 pct, Nasdaq 1 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
June 15 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened sharply lower on Monday as Greece came closer to a debt default after talks with its international creditors fell apart.
The Dow Industrial Average extended its losses from last week and was lower for the year, with all 30 Dow components in the red.
U.S. stocks closed lower on Friday, as Greek debt talks stalled and as concern over how soon the U.S. Federal Reserve might raise interest rates kept investors cautious. Continuación...