US STOCKS-Wall St opens higher on Greek hopes
* Global markets higher on hopes of Greek debt solution
* Fed's Powell says economy could be ready for first hike in Sept
* Non-defense capital goods orders excluding aircraft rises in May
* Momo shares jump after receiving "going private" proposal
* Indexes up: Dow 0.21 pct, S&P 0.15 pct, Nasdaq 0.04 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
June 23 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were higher for the second straight session on Tuesday on continued expectations that Greece is near a deal that will prevent it from defaulting on loans, and data pointing to a rebound in business investment plans.
Global markets were higher, with European shares climbing to a three-week high, after Athens proposed new reforms on Monday, which were cautiously welcomed by euro zone finance ministers.
"It now appears that we will have a short-term solution to the problem," said Andreas Clenow, hedge fund trader and principal at ACIES Asset Management. Continuación...