CORRECTED-US STOCKS-U.S. stocks down on Greek debt crisis jitters
(Corrects fifth bullet)
* First-qtr GDP contracted 0.2 pct vs earlier estimate of 0.7 pct
* Tsipras scheduled to meet international creditors at 1700 GMT
* All 10 major S&P 500 sectors in the red
* Apple rises; Netflix trims gains after Icahn comments
* Indexes down: Dow 0.58 pct, S&P 0.39 pct, Nasdaq 0.37 pct
By Tanya Agrawal
June 24 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell to session lows in early afternoon trading on Wednesday as the outcome of the negotiations between Greece and its international creditors remained up in the air.
Creditors demanded sweeping changes to Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras' tax and reforms proposals, adding fresh uncertainty to talks aimed at unlocking aid to avert a debt default next week. Continuación...