US STOCKS-Wall Street up as health stocks rally on Obamacare ruling
* Healthcare index rallies after Supreme court decision
* UnitedHealth biggest boost to the Dow
* S&P 500 healthcare index up 11.3 pct this year
* May consumer spending highest in six years
* Indexes up: Dow 0.22 pct, S&P 0.26 pct, Nasdaq 0.3 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
June 25 (Reuters) - Healthcare stocks jumped after the U.S. Supreme Court upheld tax subsidies key to Obamacare while a jump in consumer spending sent the broader U.S. market higher.
The S&P 500 healthcare index rallied as much as 0.91 percent after the court ruled that the 2010 Affordable Care Act, widely known as Obamacare, did not restrict the subsidies to states that establish their own online healthcare exchanges.
The index, which is up 11.3 percent for the year, constituted 15.1 percent of the S&P 500 as of May 29. Continuación...