US STOCKS-Wall St little changed; health stocks rally
* Healthcare index rallies after Supreme court decision
* UnitedHealth biggest boost to the Dow; Eli Lilly to S&P
* S&P 500 healthcare index up 11.3 pct this year
* May consumer spending highest in six years
* Indexes up: Dow 0.06 pct, S&P 0.13 pct, Nasdaq 0.14 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
June 25 (Reuters) - Healthcare stocks surged after the U.S. Supreme Court upheld tax subsidies key to Obamacare but the broader market was little changed in afternoon trading as concerns over the Greece debt crisis weighed.
The S&P 500 healthcare index rallied as much as 0.91 percent after the court ruled that the 2010 Affordable Care Act, widely known as Obamacare, did not restrict the subsidies to states that establish their own online healthcare exchanges.
The index, which is up 11.3 percent for the year, constituted 15.1 percent of the S&P 500 as of May 29. Continuación...