US STOCKS-Futures rise on hopes of Greece deal
* Futures up: Dow 45 pts, S&P 5 pts, Nasdaq 6.5 pts
By Sweta Singh
June 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were higher on Friday after a note prepared for the Eurogroup said the euro zone could help Greece repay maturing debt if the current bailout program is extended to November.
* Euro zone finance ministers will meet at 5 p.m. (1500 GMT) on Saturday to discuss Greece, in a last-ditch effort to avert a default next week.
* Greece failed again to clinch a deal with its international creditors on Thursday.
* Wall Street continued to take cues from the ongoing crisis in Greece, with the stock market ending the session with modest losses on Thursday despite a rally in healthcare stocks after the U.S. Supreme Court upheld tax subsidies key to President Obama's healthcare reform law.
* University of Michigan's final reading on the overall index on consumer sentiment for June is expected to be released at 10:00 a.m. ET (1400 GMT). The consumer sentiment is likely to remain at the preliminary reading of 94.6.
* Micron Technology shares were down 12 percent at $21.11 in premarket trading after the chipmaker said it expects a further decline in prices of chips used in personal computers, and forecast revenue for the current quarter well below market estimates.
* Nike shares rose 3.7 percent to $109.15 after the world's largest footwear maker reported a better-than-expected profit as it sold more high-margin shoes and apparel at higher prices. Continuación...