US STOCKS-Wall St rises sharply on renewed Greece hopes
* U.S. private sector adds most jobs since December - ADP
* Greek PM Tsipras agrees to bailout terms with exceptions
* Eight of 10 S&P sectors rise
* June manufacturing data expected at 10:00 ET
* Indexes up: Dow 0.92 pct, S&P 0.77 pct, Nasdaq 0.84 pct (Updates to open)
By Sweta Singh
July 1 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose sharply in early trading on Wednesday after Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras signaled he was prepared to accept creditors' bailout offer with some conditions.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq Composite all rose nearly 1 percent, with financial stocks leading the gains.
Tsipras has sent a letter to the creditors outlining conditions for Athens' acceptance of a loan offer, a day after Greece defaulted on a 1.6 billion euro repayment to the International Monetary Fund. Continuación...