RPT-US STOCKS-Wall St set to open higher on renewed Greece hopes
(Repeats to additional subscribers)
* U.S. private sector adds most jobs since December - ADP
* Greek PM Tsipras agrees to bailout terms with exceptions
* EU finance ministers to meet at 11:30 ET to discuss Greece
* June manufacturing data expected at 10:00 ET
* Futures up: Dow 160 pts, S&P 16.25 pts, Nasdaq 37.50 pts
By Sweta Singh
July 1 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open higher on Wednesday after Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras signaled he was prepared to accept creditors' bailout offer with some conditions.
Greece on Tuesday on a 1.6 billion euro repayment to the International Monetary Fund. Continuación...