US STOCKS-Wall St trims gains as Greece deal hopes fade
* Euro zone finance ministers put off Greece talks
* U.S. private sector adds most jobs since December
* Financials biggest boost, energy stocks down
* Chubb jumps after ACE's buyout offer
* Indexes up: Dow 0.53 pct, S&P 0.47 pct, Nasdaq 0.35 pct (Changes quote, updates prices)
By Sweta Singh
July 1 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks shed some of their gains on Wednesday after euro zone finance ministers put off further bailout talks until after Sunday's referendum in Greece.
Stronger-than-expected jobs and construction data supported the market, as did a $28 billion offer from Swiss insurance giant ACE to buy upmarket property insurer Chubb.
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras urged voters to reject bailout terms in the referendum, a day after the country became the first advanced nation to default on an IMF loan repayment. Continuación...