REFILE-US STOCKS-Wall St pares losses after IMF says ready to help Greece
(Corrects to add dropped word "is" in first paragraph)
* IMF says will help Greece if asked to
* ECB's governing council to hold call this afternoon
* Aetna falls after Humana deal, other insurers lower
* Energy index leads losses as oil prices fall
* Indexes down: Dow 0.22 pct, S&P 0.21 pct, Nasdaq 0.14 pct
By Tanya Agrawal
July 6 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks erased most of their earlier losses, even turning positive briefly, on Monday after the International Monetary Fund said it is ready to assist Greece if asked.
Greeks rejected the conditions of a rescue package from creditors on Sunday, but investors remained optimistic that a deal could be reached to prevent the country's exit from the euro zone. Continuación...