US STOCKS-Wall St lower as NYSE trading stays suspended
* NYSE-listed issues still trading on other exchanges
* NYSE says technical issue not due to cyber attack
* Stock were already lower on China fears
* United Airlines falls after computer glitch halts flights
* Indexes down: Dow 1.17 pct, S&P 1.31 pct, Nasdaq 1.47 pct (Adds details)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 8 (Reuters) - Trading in all securities was halted on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday due to technical difficulties, although NYSE-listed issues continued to trade on other exchanges, such as those run by Nasdaq OMX Group and BATS Global Markets.
The halt started just after 11:30 a.m. ET, after which U.S. stocks slightly extended their losses, but in low volumes, with the S&P 500 hitting a session low and the Dow Jones Industrial Average and Nasdaq both falling more than 1 percent.
"The issue we are experiencing is an internal technical issue and is not the result of a cyber breach," the NYSE said in a tweet. The exchange did not say when trading was expected to resume. Continuación...