US STOCKS-Wall St stays lower as NYSE trading suspension continues
* NYSE-listed issues still trading on other exchanges
* NYSE says technical issue not due to cyber attack
* Stock were already lower on China fears
* United Airlines falls after computer glitch halts flights
* Indexes down: Dow 1.01 pct, S&P 1.15 pct, Nasdaq 1.28 pct (Changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 8 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks stayed below 1 percent in afternoon trading on Wednesday, while the trading suspension in all securities on the New York Stock Exchange entered its third hour.
The halt started just after 11:30 a.m. ET due to technical difficulties, although NYSE-listed issues continued to trade on other exchanges, such as those run by Nasdaq OMX Group and BATS Global Markets.
The NYSE said the halt was not due to a cyber breach. The exchange said chose to suspend trading to avoid problems arising from the technical issue, but did not say when trading was expected to resume. NYSE said it would cancel all open orders. Continuación...