US STOCKS-Wall St opens higher on Greek hopes, China bounce
* Euro zone ministers to meet on Saturday to decide on Greece
* Chinese premier says country's economic growth stabilizing
* Investors awaiting Yellen's speech
* Barracuda shares slump after rating cut
* Indexes up: Dow 1.14 pct, S&P 1.11 pct, Nasdaq 1.14 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 10 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened sharply higher on Friday on hopes that Greece might be able secure fresh funding and after China's premier said the country's economic growth was stabilizing.
All the three major indexes were up more than 1 percent, with the Dow Jones Industrial average and the S&P 500 in positive territory for the month.
Greece made substantial concessions in its latest proposal to lenders, including new tax hikes, in return for $59 billion to help cover debts until 2018. Continuación...