US STOCKS-Wall St higher on hopes of Greek debt deal
* Euro zone ministers to meet on Saturday to decide on Greece
* Chinese premier says country's economic growth stabilizing
* Investors awaiting Yellen's speech
* Barracuda shares slump after rating cut
* Indexes up: Dow 0.79 pct, S&P 0.79 pct, Nasdaq 0.92 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 10 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Friday on hopes that Greece will be able secure fresh funding to avert bankruptcy and allow it to remain in the euro zone.
All three major indexes were up more than 1 percent in morning trading, with the Dow Jones industrial average and S&P 500 in positive territory for the month.
Greece has made substantial concessions in its latest proposal to lenders, including tax hikes, in hopes of receiving $59 billion to help it cover debts until 2018. Continuación...