US STOCKS-Wall St set to rise as earnings cheer investors
* Morgan Stanley rise after results beat expectations
* Vivint Solar soars after SunEdison deal
* IBM to report after the bell
* Greece banks reopen after three weeks
* Futures up: Dow 37 pts, S&P 3 pts, Nasdaq 13 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 20 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open slightly higher on Monday, adding to last week's gains, as better-than-expected earnings from big companies boost investor confidence.
On Friday, strong earnings from Google pushed the tech-heavy Nasdaq to a record close, which gained 4.3 percent for the week, its largest weekly gain since October while the S&P 500 stopped just short of its record high.
Tech earnings will continue to be in focus this week with IBM reporting after the close on Monday and other big tech giants such as Apple, Yahoo and Microsoft expected to report later this week. Continuación...