US STOCKS-IBM, United Tech results pull down Dow, S&P 500
* Dollar trading at a three-month high
* IBM down after revenue falls for 13th straight quarter
* United Technologies cuts full-year profit outlook
* Apple, Microsoft, Yahoo to report results after market
* Dow down 0.69 pct, S&P down 0.09 pct, Nasdaq up 0.07 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 21 (Reuters) - Weak results from IBM and United Technologies weighed on the Dow and the S&P 500 while the Nasdaq Composite hovered near record levels ahead of a raft of earnings from tech giants including Apple and Microsoft.
IBM's shares fell as much as 5.3 percent to $164, a day after the company's revenue fell for the 13th consecutive quarter.
United Technologies fell as much as 6.6 percent to $103.18 and was the biggest loser on the Dow, after the company cut its full-year profit outlook. Continuación...