US STOCKS-Wall Street lower after weak results from IBM, United Tech
* IBM down after revenue falls for 13th straight quarter
* United Technologies cuts full-year profit outlook
* Lexmark touches 18-month low after announcing job cuts
* Apple, Microsoft, Yahoo to report results after market
* Indexes down: Dow 1.11 pct, S&P 0.41 pct, Nasdaq 0.37 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 21 (Reuters) - Wall Street was lower in late morning trading on Tuesday as weak revenue at IBM and United Technologies weighed on the Dow and the S&P 500 and investors awaited results from tech giants including Apple and Microsoft.
IBM's shares fell as much as 5.5 percent to $163.69, a day after the company's revenue fell for the 13th consecutive quarter.
United Technologies fell as much as 7.9 percent to $101.78 and was the biggest loser on the Dow, after the company cut its full-year profit outlook. Continuación...