US STOCKS-IBM, United Tech pull down Dow; tech earnings in focus
* IBM down after revenue falls for 13th straight quarter
* United Technologies cuts full-year profit outlook
* Tesla falls after UBS downgrade
* Apple, Microsoft, Yahoo to report results after market
* Indexes down: Dow 1.14 pct, S&P 0.46 pct, Nasdaq 0.23 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell in early afternoon trading on Tuesday as weak revenue at IBM and United Technologies weighed on the Dow and investors awaited results from tech giants including Apple and Microsoft.
The Dow fell over 1 percent, or about 209 points, with IBM and United contributing around 127 points to the fall.
IBM's shares fell as much as 6.3 percent to $162.43, a day after the company's revenue fell for the 13th consecutive quarter. Continuación...