US STOCKS-Wall Street lower amid mixed earnings, fall in commodities
* Amazon jumps to record high after posting unexpected profit
* June home sales fall to lowest level in seven months
* Hillary Clinton to propose raising capital gains tax - report
* Biogen's fall weighs on Nasdaq, S&P
* Indexes down: Dow 0.41 pct, S&P 0.39 pct, Nasdaq 0.1 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 24 (Reuters) - Wall Street was lower in late morning trading on Friday for the fourth straight day after a mixed bag of earnings from big companies and the downward spiral of commodities.
Metal prices hit multi-year lows as weaker-than-expected data from China and the euro zone raised concerns about global growth while oil prices neared four-month lows.
The three major indexes were poised to end the week in the red after disappointing corporate results and forecasts added to concerns about the U.S. profit outlook. Continuación...