US STOCKS-Wall St set to open higher ahead of Fed meeting
* Two-day Fed meeting begins on Tuesday
* China says regulators will continue buying shares
* Baidu slumps after results miss expectations
* Pfizer, Ford rise after results
* Futures up: Dow 71 pts, S&P 10 pts, Nasdaq 18 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were set to rise at the open on Tuesday as investors refocused on corporate earnings ahead of a two-day U.S. Federal Reserve meeting which could give clues regarding the timing of a rate hike.
Wall Street sank on Monday, for the fifth straight day, after the steepest decline in Chinese stocks in eight years increased concerns about slowing growth in the country.
After Chinese stocks plunged more than 8 percent, the country's top securities regulator said Beijing would keep buying shares to stabilize the market. Continuación...