US STOCKS-Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
* Two-day Fed meeting begins on Tuesday
* China says regulators will continue buying shares
* June consumer confidence falls to lowest level since Sept
* Baidu slumps after results miss expectations
* Indexes up: Dow 0.49 pct, S&P 0.58 pct, Nasdaq 0.22 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks bounced back on Tuesday and were on track to break a five-day losing streak as a selloff in Chinese stocks eased.
China's top securities regulator said on Monday Beijing would keep buying shares to stabilize the market, after the steepest decline in Chinese stocks in eight years.
Baidu slumped as much as 17.7 percent to $162.72 after China's biggest Internet search company's quarterly profit missed estimates. Continuación...