US STOCKS-Wall St lower at the open after GDP data
* Second-qtr GDP rises at 2.3 pct vs 2.6 pct est
* Weekly jobless numbers rise
* Facebook, P&G fall after results
* Skechers jumps as results beat expectations
* Indexes down: Dow 0.45 pct, S&P 0.48 pct, Nasdaq 0.47 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened lower on Thursday after data showed that the U.S. economy grew at a slower-than-expected pace in the second quarter even as the Federal Reserve left doors open for a possible rate hike in September.
Gross domestic product expanded at a 2.3 percent annual rate, the Commerce Department said, but economists had expected a 2.6 percent rise.
The numbers come a day after the Fed said the U.S. economy and job market continue to strengthen. Continuación...