US STOCKS-Wall St lower amid weak earnings and GDP data
* Second-qtr GDP rises 2.3 pct vs 2.6 pct est
* Facebook's fall weighs on S&P, Nasdaq
* P&G slips after 6th straight sales decline; weighs on Dow
* Skechers, Mondelez jump after profits beat expectations
* Indexes down: Dow 0.37 pct, S&P 0.41 pct, Nasdaq 0.45 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell in late morning trading on Thursday as earnings from Facebook and Procter & Gamble disappointed investors and data showed that the economy expanded at a slower-than-expected pace in the second quarter.
Procter & Gamble's 3.7 percent fall dragged down the Dow, after the company reported its sixth straight quarter of lower sales.
Facebook shares fell 3.9 percent after the social media company's profit decreased, and weighed heavily on the S&P 500 and Nasdaq. Continuación...