US STOCKS-Weak oil, soft data weigh on U.S. stocks
* June consumer spending records smallest gain in four months
* Oil prices hit six-month low
* Apple weighs on Nasdaq, S&P
* Tyson Foods falls after profit forecast cut
* Indexes down: Dow 1.04 pct, S&P 0.74 pct , Nasdaq 0.82 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 3 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks added to their losses on Monday as oil prices touched a six-month low and data showed the U.S. economy lost some momentum at the end of the second quarter.
Energy stocks were the biggest losers among the main S&P sectors, recording their worst three-day decline in seven months. Exxon Mobil and Chevron, which also reported poor results on Friday, led the losses.
Oil prices were knocked by fresh evidence of growing oversupply and data highlighting slowing demand in China. Crude prices are now on course for their weakest third-quarter performance since the financial crisis in 2008. Continuación...