US STOCKS-Wall St falls as Apple slips to 6-month low
* Baxalta soars after $30-billion Shire offer
* Coach jumps after results beat expectations
* AIG, Allstate fall a day after results
* Walt Disney, Genworth to report after the bell
* Indexes down: Dow 0.07 pct, S&P 0.08 pct, Nasdaq 0.23 pct (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Tuesday as Apple's shares remained under pressure, hitting their lowest in more than six months, and investors digested earnings reports from a host of companies.
The iPhone maker's shares fell as much as 4.4 percent to $113.25, slipping firmly below their 200-day daily moving average, a key technical level closely watched by traders. The stock was also the biggest drag on the three major U.S. indexes.
While there was no clear trigger for the selloff, traders said worries over China slowdown and skepticism over demand for iPhone 6s were likely to keep the stock under pressure. Continuación...