US STOCKS-Wall St lower as Apple slips to 6-month low
* Netflix jumps to record high
* AIG, Allstate fall a day after results
* Baxalta soars after $30-billion Shire offer
* Walt Disney, Genworth to report after the bell
* Indexes down: Dow 0.21 pct, S&P 0.16 pct, Nasdaq 0.22 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 4 (Reuters) - Wall Street fell on Tuesday as Apple's shares remained under pressure, hitting their lowest in more than six months, and investors digested earnings reports from a host of companies.
The iPhone maker's shares fell as much as 4.4 percent to $113.25, slipping firmly below their 200-day daily moving average, a key technical level closely watched by traders. The stock was also the biggest drag on the three major U.S. indexes.
While there was no clear trigger for the selloff, traders said worries over a slowdown in China and skepticism over demand for iPhone 6s were likely to keep the stock under pressure. Continuación...